Moderation ( Deleting Comments)
1. Vulgar, obscene, and breaking the rules of good taste comments will be deleted.
2. Comments that offend users moderators, editors or service TheBestofLoL.com will be deleted.
During registration user performs actions , which consists of :
- confirmation that he is familiar with the Regulations and that he accepts its provisions,
- fill in the form available on the Website,
- provide names , passwords and e-mail address the user who needs to be confirmed by pressing the button ( reference ) contained in the message sent to this address by the Service Provider ,
- to access the User Account using the Username and Password.
- Along with making the Registration user accesses the User Account, which is always provided by the Service Provider by entering the User Passwords and user names .
During registration, as well as while using the Service, user is obliged to:
- provide truthful information, accurate and timely, not misleading and does not violate the rights of third parties,
- update given on the registration form data, immediately after any change in the data. Updates shall be done under User's Account,
- maintain the confidentiality of your password and not to disclose it to others.
- user is solely responsible for the content of the information submitted, as well as the choice of Username and Password, including responsibility for any infringement of third party rights in connection with the selection Username and Password. You bear the sole responsibility related to the disclosure of your password to others.
II. General Provisions.
2.1. The Regulations define the rules for the use by Users of the website available at www.thebestoflol.com and offered via the Service.
2.2. These Regulations are the rules referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services .
2.3. Name Service, its concept, graphic design, software and database, as well as graphic elements of the parties, which were made available to users through the Service are protected by law.
2.4. Use of the Website and the services offered through the Service means, you agree to the terms set out in these Rules.
2.5. Service Provider reserves the right to restrict access to certain services offered through the Service for Members who meet certain conditions. Disclaimer concerning the availability of selected services will always be posted on the Website.
2.6. In accordance with applicable law, the Service Provider reserves the right to limit the provision of services through the Service to persons over the age of 18 years. In this case, users will be notified of the above.
Copyright of the Content posted and notification of infringement.
We make every effort to put the materials satisfy the rights of copyright holders, but we realize that there may be cases where it is not - then please contact us - in order to clarify the matter, obtain permission to publish or remove of the site materials.
If you think that at some point the service www.thebestoflol.com have violated your copyright, please send us:
- Link to the website or other information constituting evidence that the materials in question have limited copyright.
- Address space on www.thebestoflol.com where these materials have emerged.
- Your name, address and contact.
- A statement that mentioned the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and that you act in good faith.
- A statement that all information given by you is true, and that you own the intellectual property or are authorized to represent it on behalf of the owner.
As soon as we receive this information from you, we will take quick steps to regulate these rights and remove these materials.
Most of the movies that appear in this section is derived from external sites such as YouTube.com global or Google Video, which maintain full infrastructure services, and managed by the host the files at home, and will only appear on www.thebestoflol.com external links to these files. Editors are not responsible for the content of these global and public servers.
Comments and posts that violate the law and morality can not be removed without warning.
User represents that to the extent necessary to use the Website and in the contents, which shall include references (links) has:
- property rights, copyright and related rights in the Content which constitute works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights,
- exclusive rights in the field of industrial property,
- the rules on the use of the image of performers and
- rules for the determination of the above titles. tracks that make up the contents, and the names, or the names of the performers or their teams.
For the insertion of references to the User Content on the Service comes through the Account.
- User is solely responsible for placing on the Service references to the Content, Comments and user names as well as their character. In particular, they can not violate the personal rights and exclusive rights of third parties (such as copyrights), as well as the provisions of these Regulations and the provisions in force in the Republic of Polish law.
- In particular, it is forbidden to posting on the Service references to the Content, Comments and User Names that:
- would be posted on the Service in bad faith, for example, with the intention of infringement of any third party, and the reputation of the Provider;
- would be offensive or would or could be considered a threat addressed to other people, would include vocabulary contrary to good practice (eg through the use of profanity or expressions generally considered offensive;
- violate any third party rights and especially the rights of other users of the Service,
- violate the law relating to the protection of copyright and related rights, the protection of industrial property rights, business secret of or in connection with the obligations of confidentiality,
- otherwise violate the provisions of the Rules, the provisions of applicable law, social norms or moral (eg contain content promoting violence, pornographic, inciting racial hatred, religious, ethnic, violating religious feelings).
- In the event that the Service Provider that the user has enlisted in the Service Content, Comments or username inconsistent with the provisions of the Regulations shall be entitled to immediately:
- delete the reference to the Content , Comments or username affected by the notification of the breach and / or
- remove the User Account, which concerned the infringement and Feedback
- prevent the user to which the notification of a breach of a re- registration and
- prevent the user to which the notification of violation of the renewal of the Content, Commentary or username within the Service .
Use of the Website.
User is obliged in particular to:
- use the Service in a way that does not distort its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not taking action such as sending and / or posting on the Site unsolicited commercial communication; and several times in the Service's registration; use accounts of other users or share your Account other users; making activities or any other information to acquire possession of the passwords of other users,
- use of the Service without major inconvenience to other users and for service providers, respecting their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and any of their rights,
- the use of any Content posted on the Website only for personal use. Use of Content in a different range is permissible only on the basis of the express permission of an authorized person.
Accounts not used for a period longer than six months since your last login , may be removed without notice.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for technical problems or technical limitations in hardware, the ICT system and telecommunications infrastructure, which you use, and which prevent the use of the Service User and offered via the Services.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring technical compatibility between deployed by yourself in order to use the Service hardware and ICT system and the Service.
- You are responsible for the acts or omissions of any other entity, which allows the use of the Services, such as for the acts or omissions of his own.
- The service provider is not liable for:
- loss of contents due to hardware failure, system or other circumstances not caused by the Service Provider and
- for the content of advertisements placed on the Website by third parties, as well as the way in which the published contents will be used by users.
- Provider is not responsible for the unavailability of the Service due to Force Majeure. The Service Provider also reserves the possibility of suspension or termination of services on the Site at any time, for any reason, in particular due to the necessity of maintenance, revision and expansion of technical base of the Service if it does not violate your rights.
Advertising on the forum - establish additional:
Representatives of businesses, services, individuals, willing to cooperate with the Portal www.thebestoflol.com and post a banner ad on the home page can be contacted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact form located in the footer of the page.
Privacy and data protection
- Portal www.thebestoflol.com respects the principles of respect for the privacy of all its users.
- None Users' personal data are not collected without their knowledge or explicit permission, except for the data necessary to complete the transmission on the Internet, such as your IP address, which connects to the user. The data is not collected in such a way that allocation to a particular person.
- Thebestoflol.com portal makes every effort to ensure that your personal data are protected to prevent access to such data to third parties. Portal does not disclose to third parties your personal information if you do not give their express consent.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. Amendments to the Regulations in force from the moment of placing them on the Website . Changes are considered accepted by you from the moment of his using the Service.
- Current Regulations are published on the Website and delivered free of charge to you, as well as for each request.
- Regulations come into force on the 03.04.2014y.